Egg pudding is made from eggs and milk. Which is a delicious dish, because kids love this dish. Some Indians in India who do not like vegetables prefer this sweet dish for dessert, So in India, the yolk is famous for its unique taste and healthy dish.
You can also make it in the pressure cooker. Caramelizing sugar is very important for making it. If you want it to taste better, so you can add vanilla essence to it. This dish is considered to be the best dish for the winter season. This simple dessert dish is made especially for children’s parties and various other festive occasions.
History of Egg Pudding:
Cream Caramel is a custard dish invented by Europeans that is made with caramel. And this cream caramel was used to make this dish. It’s hard to know the origin of egg pudding, but what we do know is that the British first brought European food to the shores of Japan around 1860 when a European-style hotel opened in Yokohama.
According to our research, during the China family, a grandmother found an offer of sugar that she wanted to use in addition to milk and added eggs to the dessert. After extensive research to identify it, we discovered the history of pudding.
In the late 1500s, British sailors mixed leftover bread crumbs with flour, oil, and eggs to make a custard egg pudding. The French then added their own methods.
And so the egg pudding was invented.
- Eggs – 3
- Sugar – 10 tbsp
- Milk – 2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar (for caramel) – 2 tsp
How to Make it:
- Caramelize a cup with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Put all the ingredients in another bowl and mix well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour this mixture into a caramelized bowl and place in a cooker with 1/2 cup water.
- Now let this mixture cook for 10 minutes. And when the pressure is low, take it out of the cooker.
- When it cools, serve