In this article we will tell you about a delicious dish like chicken samosa, which is especially popular in Pakistan and India, samosa flour is also delicious and full of flavor. Therefore, in addition to chicken, samosas are also made from potatoes and grams. So today I am going to tell you the recipe for samosa, so I hope you will like it.
Chicken samosa is a dish that you can easily make at home, you can buy it from shops or restaurants, but sometimes such samosas are overcooked and full of spices. So sometimes they have too much oil. So I would suggest that you make chicken samosas at home.
Can I use whole wheat flour for chicken samosa?
The flour used in making samosas is the best flour, just called flour. But if you want to add wheat flour to the husk, make sure that the amount you are using is less than half of the flour.
Can chicken samosa convert into a vegan recipe?
So yes, this version can be converted into a wagon. Use oil instead of ghee or butter, so use your favorite vegetables instead of chicken, such as potatoes, carrots, or other mixed vegetables.
How you can serve samosa?
You can serve samosas with ketchup, as ketchup tastes great with samosas, but you can also eat samosas with sauce or tamarind sauce.
- Half a kilo of chicken.
- 1 medium onion chopped.
- 2 medium potatoes finely chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder.
- 1 green pepper as required and finely chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon hot spice powder.
For The Dough:
Half a kilo of flour
1/2 teaspoon salt.
1/2 teaspoon cumin.
2 tablespoons melted ghee.
1/4 cup warm water is needed to make the dough a little stronger.
- Making of filling:
Take a pan and heat ghee in it, add onion and fry till light brown.
Now add potatoes and fry for two minutes. Then add chicken and cook on medium heat for three minutes.
Add spices and stir for one minute.
Slow down the heat and let the chicken cook.
2. Making of Dough:
So Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Slowly add water and knead until the dough is a little firm.
Cover with flour and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Samosa Preparing:
- Make small balls out of the kneaded dough. Take a ball and roll it in a circle with a rolling pin.
- Therefore cut the half-circle with a knife.
- So fold it in half and fold it into a cone.
- Place the cone between your thumb and index finger and fill it with the spice.
- Wet the water flour completely with water
- Cover the samosas with a cloth and leave them in a cool place for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan. Add the samosas, and fry over medium heat. When the samosas are golden brown, remove them from the pan and add them to the dish.