Baked Chicken Kabobs:
In today’s article I have come up with a baked chicken kabobs promotion for you, so once again welcome all of you to this blog. Chicken kabobs, vegetable kabobs can also be made on the grill. But it’s up to you to decide. Kabobs made in this way are very moist and delicious and if eaten with pickles, it becomes even more delicious.
Chicken is marinated to make this dish, it doesn’t take much time for this small task – so put all the ingredients in a pot to marinate, and mix the chicken. Put it in the refrigerator for a while. So if you want, you can add vegetables to the pickle and make it with it.
These kabobs gather a little early before the time is up. Then marinate the chicken well, and refrigerate to taste. Serve this dish with rice or a nice side salad.
Tips for making baked chicken kabobs:
Soak the wooden skewers:
If you don’t want it to take long to make the kebabs, soak the wooden skewers. So if you want the wood not to burn or dry in the oven, so be sure to soak it in water for at least a few hours.
Marinate the chicken well and refrigerate for at least an hour. But if you don’t have much time and you don’t want to marinate, make a sauce on your kabobs after removing it from the oven. But before cooking, be sure to add the kabobs to the oil, salt, and pepper.
Use of aluminum foil:
So cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for your convenience. That’s why it doesn’t stick to your kabob pan. Spray the aluminum foil with cooking spray so that it can be easily lifted from the pan after baking.
How to make it:
Pepper in the oven to make this dish. Baked chicken kabobs are made from onions and tomatoes. It makes soft and tasty kabobs.
- 3-pound boneless chicken (cut into fine pieces)
- 2 large onions (cut into large pieces)
- 3 green peppers (cut into large pieces)
- ½ Cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Pepper to taste.
- Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon.
- 11 wooden squares
- Soak 10 to 12 wooden wires in water overnight so they don’t burn in the oven.
- Then take a medium-sized pot. Add oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir well.
- So place small sliced chicken pieces in a large gallon size pot. Pour the pickle over the chicken and cover the pot with a lid. With the help of your hands, marinate the chicken well with squash and cover it completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour So that it mixes, but it is better to keep it for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 430 to 450F.
- Put vegetables and chicken on a skewer, it can make about 12 skewers.
- Place two baking sheets covered with aluminum foil.
- After baking it in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turn the skewers slightly. Check that the chicken is fully cooked. If the chicken is not fully cooked, cook it for another 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
- Calories 226 kcal
- Carbohydrates 4 g
- 24 g protein
- 12 g fat
- 1 g of saturated fat
- Cholesterol 72 mg
- 326 mg sodium
- Potassium 513 mg
- 2 grams of sugar
- 990I9 Vitamin A.
- Vitamin C 43.1 mg
- 12 mg of calcium
- Iron 0.6 mg